Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro 128GBReference: 1817
Redmi Note 8 Pro - professional phone from Redmi, excellent price, modern glass design, IPS display Full HD +, game processor, 64mpx primary camera, OS Android 9, high capacity 4500mAh battery, NFC for contactless payments and much more...
- done Vaše osobné údaje sú u nás vždy v bezpečí.
- done Zásielku bezpečne doručíme až k vám domov.
- done Tovar zakúpený u nás môžete bezproblémov vrátiť, alebo vymeniť do 14 dní od doručenia.
You might also like
An incredibly equipped phone for an incredibly low price. This phrase is used very often in conjunction with Xiaomi phones, but it has never been as in place as the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro. The professional version of the classic Redmi Note 8 adds to the already compelling model a few more features in functionality and slightly better hardware.
• Even 48 Mpx is not enough so that you will find four lenses with a 64 Mpx primary sensor on your back
• The performance of the 8- core MediaTek Helio G90T gaming processor is a real cut
• And it does not overheat thanks to LiquidCool
• High capacity 4500 mAh battery with 18W fast charge support
• Discard plastic cards; your phone supports NFC
Not everything must be seen at first sight
This time, do not expect any significant design experiments, no sliding cameras, atypical cut-outs, etc. The appearance of Redmi Note 8 perfectly matches the classic look of the latest smartphones across all manufacturers. Almost 92% of the front of the phone occupies a 6.53” IPS Full HD + 1080 × 2340 pixel display. Thanks to the IP52 standard and the toughened Corning Gorilla Glass 5 (covers both the screen and the back), the Note 8 Pro is no crisp and hurts anything.
Camera traffic light
On the back of your phone, four pickup lenses are arranged in a shape that evokes a traffic light at first glance. When we disassemble them gradually, we have the primary lens ISOCELL Bright GW1 with a resolution of 64 Mpx. These pixels are then stacked four by software to ensure the best image quality in low light. Next is a wide-angle camera with a 120 ° view angle and an 8-megapixel resolution for landscape photos. Then there is a pair of 2 Mpx sensors, one for macro photography and the other for portrait photography.
The front viewport, as usual, hides a selfie camera. Specifically, it has a resolution of 20 Mpx, and Xiaomi promises a more professional selfie than ever - how else. AI functions like AI have their role portrait mode for background blur and AI Beautify for masking subtle facial imperfections.
Game processor and graphics chip
Nobody is interested in technical details such as that the 12 nm manufacturing process or that the most potent core runs at a frequency of 2.05 GHz. At the end of the day the user is interested whether everything works as it should, the applications do not clash, the games do not tear and they do not have to be limited in multitasking. So let's be a concise MediaTek Helio G90T processor, Arm Mali-G76 3EEMC4 graphics accelerator, Liquid cool, and 6GB of RAM in the basic version, all of the above. So you can buy the latest PUBG or Fornite game titles in advance on your Store.
From zero to fifty percent in 30 minutes
Sometimes it seems that the batteries of modern telephones are still shrinking capacity rather than growing. Fortunately, Xiaomi resists this trend, and in Redmi Note 8 Pro you get a high-grade 4500 mAh battery. The demand for this capacity is the existence of rapid charge support. Get from zero to 50% in just half an hour with the included 18-watt charger.
- 6.53" IPS LCD with FullHD + resolution, 1080x2340 px, 19.5: 9 (~ 395 ppi), NTSC 84%, night mode, Gorilla Glass 5
- 6GB LPDDR4x 2133MHz dual-channel
- ARM Mali G76 MC4
- Memory capacity:
- 128GB UFS2.1 flash
- Rear AI Quad camera: 64Mpx, f/1.89, super-pixel + 8Mpx telephoto, f/2.2, FOV 120 ° + 2Mpx macro sensor + 2Mpx depth sensor. Front selfie camera: 20Mpx, AI function, f/2.0, video 1080p
- GSM, GPRS, EDGE, WCDMA, HSPA, HSPA +, 4G LTE, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5.0, infrared, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, USB- C, NFC, jack 3.5mm
- Other features:
- Fingerprint reader, accelerometer, motion sensor, compass, gyroscope
- Operating system:
- Android 9.0 (Pie), MIUI 10 (MI Turbo, Game Turbo 2.0 support)
- 161,3 × 76,4 × 8,8 mm
- 199 g
- 8-core MTK Helio G90T, 2x A76 2.05GHz, 6x A55 2.0GHz, 12nm manufacturing process, liquid cooling
- 4500 mAh (type). Supports Quick Charge 4, 18W quick charge