Xiaomi Redmi 8 32GB LTEReference: 1891
Xiaomi Redmi 8 - new affordable phone from Redmi workshop, the main draw is extreme battery life (5000 mAh), support fast charging, 6.22 "IPS HD + display, dual camera 12 + 2 Mpx, Android 9 and much more ...
- done Vaše osobné údaje sú u nás vždy v bezpečí.
- done Zásielku bezpečne doručíme až k vám domov.
- done Tovar zakúpený u nás môžete bezproblémov vrátiť, alebo vymeniť do 14 dní od doručenia.
You might also like
The new generation of popular Redmi handsets for general users is here - meet Xiaomi Redmi 8. With hardware and software enhancements, it is suitable for all older model owners who would like to get the latest technology at an affordable price.
And what are the improvements?
• The main attraction is certainly the extreme battery capacity of 5000 mAh, which also guarantees extreme battery life.
• 8 megapixel front camera with AI features high-end selfies
• Expect high quality photos from the rear dual 12 + 2 Mpx camera
• You can unlock your phone with both your fingerprint and your face
• Android 9 Pie with the expected update to Android 10
The inconvenience of today's phones - not even without a power bank even on a trip to the city - you will not encounter this model. In fact, you will encounter the exact opposite. Redmi 8 as its main draw chose a highly above-standard battery capacity - 5000 mAh. What does this mean for you in practice? That you should not have trouble keeping your mobile phone alive for 2-3 days. Of course, it depends on the demands of a particular user. With such a beat, the battery could also be stretched enough, so there was added support for 18W fast charging, in half an hour in the socket you are 50%.
Luxurious aura design with durability guarantee
As with several previous models, this time a luxurious looking aura design with shiny backs was used. This design may look fragile, but the truth is that the front and back of your phone is covered with Gorilla Glass 5. On the front you will find an HD + LCD display, covering the vast majority of the front. Do not expect any hardware buttons or other interfering elements, just the logo underneath and the notch cutout for the front camera.
Because the photos matter
And while we're at the camera, let's imagine the assembly waiting for you at Redmi 8. The main lens of the Sony IMX363 has 12 megapixels and because today is not enough camera, it complements the 2 megapixel depth sensor. The result of this connection will be felt in the quality of the photographs taken, specifically in their detail. Intelligent Scene / Face Detection and appropriate camera settings can be a good addition to the composition. The aforementioned front camera has an 8 Mpx resolution and, in addition to taking selfies, you can also use it to unlock your phone through a picture of your face.
Performance is not missing
The imaginary heart of the phone is the Snapdragon 439 processor. It is a processor manufactured by a new and more efficient 12 nm manufacturing process. This is positively reflected mainly in consumption, which brings us back to the main draw of this phone. In conjunction with a processor with 4 GB RAM, you can look forward to a bit smoother switching between applications and playing newer games.
- 6,22 "IPS LCD sűrűségű, 1520 x 720 pixelů (HD +), szűrő 19: 9, 270 PPI, 70% NTSC
- 3 GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Adreno 505 650MHz
- Memory capacity:
- 32GB eMMC v5.1 ROM + microSD slot up to 512GB
- Rear Dual 12 f / 1.8 + 2 MPx, Front 8 MPx f / 2, FullHD Video 30 / 60fps, AI Scene Detection, Auto Photo Enhancement
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE/HSPA, LTE (600|150 Mb/s), Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, Glonass, Beidou
- Other features:
- čtečka otisků prstů, Arc feloldás, Dual SIM (2 + 1 nyílás), FM Rádio, 3,5 mm-es jack, infraport, USB-C
- Operating system:
- Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10
- 156.48 x 75.41 x 9.4 mm
- 188 g
- 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439, 4x1.95GHz, 4x1.45GHz, 12nm manufacturing process
- For smartphone:
- Redmi 8
- 5000 mAh (typ) Li Polymer, 18W rychlonabíjení (v balení pouze 10W nabíječka)